The Quality of Our Work Depends on the Quality of Our People.
The quality of our work depends on the quality of our people.
Established in 1978, The Shea Center's continued success is measured in human terms; improved quality of life, of body and mind, reflected in the smiling faces of our clients and the hearts of their families.
The staff and volunteers at the Center are expertly trained and qualified in every respect to deliver the highest standard of care. Continuous testing, adjustments, and improvements have made The Shea Center an industry leader by the efficacy of its programs and the skills of its staff.
Director, Therapeutic Programs
Administration Development Associate
Assistant Program Director & Physical Therapy Assistant
- Shari Masline, Lead LTA
- Tammy Pavese, Administrative Development Associate
- Katy White, Head Instructor
- Sonya Violette, Manager, Donor Relations
- Heidi Knight, LTA
- Linda Helgeson, Business Operations Manager
- Susan Conroy, Physical Therapist
- Eileen Caldwell, Editor & Community Relations
- Terri Hutchison, Speech Therapist
- Kristen Baumberger, Occupational Therapist
- Whitney Klein, Program Administration/Bookkeeper
- Sandy White, Instructor
- Grace Hernandez, Physical Therapist
- Lauren Twigg, Instructor
- Julie Freelove, Instructor
- Cheryl Chrisman, Volunteer Trainer & Scheduler
- Taryn Griffin, Special Events Manager
- Kathy Gehlke, Volunteer Recruitment Manager & Director of Equine Operations
- Sabrina Saltzman, LTA
- Joey Guernsey, LTA
- Amberly Kushell, Physical Therapist
- Karen Yamasaki, Occupational Therapist
- Phil Dunn, LTA
- Ciara Mestaz, LTA