The Quality of Our Work Depends on the Quality of Our People.
The quality of our work depends on the quality of our people.
Established in 1978, The Shea Center's continued success is measured in human terms; improved quality of life, of body and mind, reflected in the smiling faces of our clients and the hearts of their families.
The staff and volunteers at the Center are expertly trained and qualified in every respect to deliver the highest standard of care. Continuous testing, adjustments, and improvements have made The Shea Center an industry leader by the efficacy of its programs and the skills of its staff.
Director, Therapeutic Programs
Administration Development Associate
Assistant Program Director & Physical Therapy Assistant
- Brent Krage, Accounting Manager
- Carly Taufaasau, Volunteer Team Administrative Associate
- Carrie Weaver, LTA
- Christina Cragun, Volunteer Services Manager
- Ciara Mestaz, LTA
- Eileen Caldwell, Editor & Community Relations
- Grace Hernandez, Physical Therapist
- Heidi Knight, LTA
- Jamie Smartt, LTA
- Jillian Stewart, Physical Therapist
- Kathy Gehlke, Director of Equine Operations
- Katy White, Head Instructor
- Karen Yamasaki, Occupational Therapist
- Kristen Baumberger, Occupational Therapist
- Linda Helgeson, Business Operations Manager
- Phil Dunn, Facilities Manager
- Sandy White, Instructor
- Sarah Middleton, LTA
- Shari Masline, Lead LTA
- Sonya Violette, Manager, Donor Relations
- Susan Conroy, Physical Therapist
- Tammy Pavese, Administrative Development Associate
- Taryn Griffin, Special Events Manager
- Terri Hutchison, Speech Therapist
- Whitney Klein, Database Coordinator